The Warrior Dynasty AX1 hockey stick launched in the NHL last night and will be in stores February 1st.
- It is a mid-flex stick with compression fibers on the back and under-sides of the stick to build up power and recoil into the puck.
- It is a Hi-Fused stick with the fuse placed at the widest area of the shaft, with this there is no joint to interrupt flex and feel.
- By raising the fuse this brings optimal balance and feel
- The lower area of the shaft is thicker to reinforce the lower part of the stick to ensure a strong hold of the blade.
- Less twisting and much more blade stability
The blade which is taking over the NHL brings the following construction.
- Twinspar which is 2 carbon fiber support structures to reinforce the blade core. Increase blade endurance and strength by 40%
- Hardcore X which brings the lightest blade package with 60% higher compression and resistance
- Aramid Sole which brings a bulletproof wrap under the bottom edge of the blade to increase impact and toughness by 4 times of any high end stick warrior has produced in the past.
- Finally a carbon plated glass fiber resists cracking and chipping and as well adds stiffness to the blade.
With all these pieces mixed into a bowl the AX1 stick is the stick of choice and a must for all high end players.