Posted by Great Skate
on Jan 21, 2013 in Featured
, New Products
| Comments Off
Dynasty AX1 Composite Hockey Stick
Warrior Dynasty AX1 Composite Hockey Stick
The Warrior Dynasty AX1 hockey stick launched in the NHL last night and will be in stores February 1st.
- It is a mid-flex stick with compression fibers on the back and under-sides of the stick to build up power and recoil into the puck.
- It is a Hi-Fused stick with the fuse placed at the widest area of the shaft, with this there is no joint to interrupt flex and feel.
- By raising the fuse this brings optimal balance and feel
- The lower area of the shaft is thicker to reinforce the lower part of the stick to ensure a strong hold of the blade.
- Less twisting and much more blade stability
The blade which is taking over the NHL brings the following construction.
- Twinspar which is 2 carbon fiber support structures to reinforce the blade core. Increase blade endurance and strength by 40%
- Hardcore X which brings the lightest blade package with 60% higher compression and resistance
- Aramid Sole which brings a bulletproof wrap under the bottom edge of the blade to increase impact and toughness by 4 times of any high end stick warrior has produced in the past.
- Finally a carbon plated glass fiber resists cracking and chipping and as well adds stiffness to the blade.
With all these pieces mixed into a bowl the AX1 stick is the stick of choice and a must for all high end players.